Monday, September 21, 2009

Mad Ants Media

Well, I went and killed my blog again. If anyone is still reading this, I really appreciate your tenacity. As things pick up here in the office as deadlines for corporate partnerships come in, it does not leave a lot of time for blogging! I did want to post a link to our brand new Mad Ants TV Commercial. Post comments on what you think. I think this is by far our best television commercial to date. It really shows what the Mad Ants product is and promotes the entertainment coming to a game. You can check Ridiculous Upside in a few days to get their review of the commercial, as they get a sick enjoyment out of analyzing and poking fun at D-League team television ads. They have been airing since last week and I have already caught the commercial a few times. We have also put up billboards all over town, so be on the look out for those as well.

As for volleyball, we had a very disappointing last regular season game. We only had four players: Jeff Johnson, myself, Heidi, and Sarah that night. We were crushed 0-4 but we came close to winning one of the matches. It is almost impossible to beat a decent team with just four players against six, too many open spots. Our tournament is Oct. 4th and we will be gunning for a Mad Ants championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment