Monday, September 28, 2009

Ron Howard signs with the NY Knicks

Big news today coming out of New York about the one and only Mr. Mad Ant Ron Howard. Ron is a Mad Ants favorite among fans and office staff. I was very happy to hear Ron Howard was signed by the New York Knicks and will join Chris Hunter in their training camp. It could not have happened to a nicer guy, and we are all rooting for him.

Brag Post: Ran a half-marathon for the Fort 4 Fitness Saturday morning. Went well and it's always a great sense of accomplishment when you finish. Although I will admit to announcing my retirement from running several times in my mind during the race, but I have pulled a Brett Favre and will be back next year. It is a great event and I recommend every one trying it out in year 3, they also have a 4-mile run for all you wimps.

Volleyball Tournament this Thursday and we are down two staffers, what ever will we do!?! WIN that's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment