Monday, July 6, 2009

More good signs

I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July Weekend. I was at the lake, where it was fairly dreary up until yesterday. This week is looking much better and I may have to take a few trips up after work to get some wake boarding in. It's already July and I have only went once so far, NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am currently trying to perfect the most basic of moves, the wake to wake jump.
I have been trying to master this for the past four years, but that is what happens when you go as infrequently as I do.

Reggie Hayes had a great article in the News Sentinel on Saturday about Coach Joey Meyers relationship with all three NBA affiliates of the Mad Ants. It sounds very promising that the Mad Ants will be seeing some NBA assigned players this year! Reggie has quotes from all three affiliates in the article talking about their relationship with the Mad Ants and with Coach Meyer.

Have a great Monday!

-Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment