Saturday, August 22, 2009

4-0

Well folks it finally happened. The Mad Ants volleyball team finally went 4-0, and it was with only five players on the team (6-person co-ed league). Let me tell you, it is a great feeling to finally get the first 4-0 SWEEP under your belt. I would like to again thank Andrew Wyss for subbing this week. He put on a masterful performance. I need to continue to work on my "bumping" abilities as they are lackluster at best, with the ball often going in any direction but the one I wanted it to go.

For basketball news, Jeff Potter returned from Indy Thursday night, where he was looking at some prospects from Butler University. He was impressed with several of the players and it sounds like some will be encouraged to attend our open-tryouts in October.

Well I need to get moving as I have to help the Mad Ant get ready to march in the Black Expo Parade this morning. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment