Thursday, October 15, 2009

Draft Party

It's that time of year again, the Mad Ants DRAFT PARTY is returning to Crazy Pinz. Come on out on Nov. 5th (Thursday) at 6pm. If you are a season ticket holder you will be able to pick up your tickets at the Draft Party. At 7pm the 1st Round of the NBA D-League Draft will be broadcast live on NBA TV. Coach Joey Meyer and Asst Coach Mike Sanders will be at the party calling in the picks live from Crazy Pinz. The Madame Ants and the Mad Ant will be in attendance as well. If the last two years are any indication it will be a great time and be sure to come say Hi if you see me there.

Some big news coming out of League meetings this week....unfortunately if I tell you I might disappear. I am worried if I even hint it to you that I may receive the permanent duty of mascot suit cleaning.

Well I need to get back to what I have been doing for the past two days...convince Jeff Potter to invite Rush Limbaugh to become a part of the Mad Ants ownership group. The guy is the Doctor of Democracy for crying out loud, who would not want him! I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment