Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Embarrassing Mad Ants Staff Photo PART 2

Okay, so techincally Heidi read my blog so she should not suffer my wrath. I do not live my life by technicallities however, I feel people should suffer the consequences of their actions. If you choose to not actively read my blog, you are fair game! Jeff Johnson, you need to step your game up or your next on the docket.

Let's talk a little about Heidi. She is the Director of Communications and Operations of the Mad Ants. That is correct, the DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS for the Mad Ants. She actually handles everything we put on our website. So you would think she would be an avid reader of Martz Madness, if only to police its content. What if I am putting up horrible things about the Mad Ants? Or posting frivilous things like pictures of my Halloween outfit (wait..). For this lack of censorship and support you have earned the following picture:


Heidi and her boyfriend Jayme (Halloween 2008)

As you can tell by the picture, Jayme is a large individual, so it is my hope for him not to kill me because of this photo.

Make sure you take time to check out Jeff Potter's Blog, as he has been updating it the past few days. Enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Miss heidi should tread your blog everyday. It can only help with her communication duties.

    ReplyDelete